Celebrating A Little Red Dot’s 55th Birthday
For the very first time, Titleist, who have been known to celebrate festive occasions with limited edition local releases, is introducing an exclusive line of gear in celebration of Singapore’s 55th birthday.
The limited-edition Red and White collection completes the golfing wardrobe for any red-blooded Singaporean golfer. The Titleist Tour Performance Mesh Cap is in white with red lettering and a stylised red merlion on the brim’s left edge.
The Titleist Premium Leather Driver Headcover features red and white stripes on the striking red leather front topped off with a red merlion on white backing for contrast. The rear half of the headcover is white, in reflection of the national flag.
The Titleist Players 4 Standbag is limited and serialised from numbers 1 to 55. The merlion in white sits boldly on the red background of the left side pocket, supported beneath by the five white shooting stars, unmistakably Singaporean.
Players 4 Standbag (number 1 to 55)
– High-grade aluminium legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability
– Self-balancing, convertible strap system
– Dual-density foam for long lasting comfort
– 6 pockets and 4 top cuffs
– Soft to touch valuables pocket, full-length apparel pocket
– Dedicated water bottle and range finder pockets
– Lightweight at 1.72kg, low profile top cuff with full-length dividers
Tour Performance Mesh Cap
– Worn on Tour
– Breathable, lightweight design
– Performance material with firm mesh back
– Titleist proprietary snapback
– Antimicrobial to reduce odor, moisture-wicking sweatband
– Standard curve
Premium Leather Driver Headcover
– Hand-selected, full grain, Nappa leathers for supreme softness
– Premium 3-panel construction
-Available in Driver headcover only